Thursday 25 November 2010

Sewin squeeze please ;O)




Well I'm meeting myself coming back wards with work but have made time for a project! it keeps me sain ;o) I took a pair of shorts (already made from a pair of jeans) and turned them into a skirt, thought that's ok for an evenings worth of faffing but I wanted more. So I took one of my crafting stamps and inspired by the new CK stitch book got stitchin! Basically I used ordinary knitting wool (it's all I had to hand) and went over my stamp (but made each one different) and joined up the butterflies with swirls and there you go a butterfly skirt. I'm off for a flying visit up north tomorrow night (just for one night and day)so thought it would be perfect for pottering around with my family!!! I have been making another outfit a costume for a Dickensian Market I will be working at on Sunday, but this project is all about me not work ;O) My apologies for the upside down pics, i don't know how to change them around.

No comments:

Post a Comment