Thursday 28 October 2010

a mummy's work



I'm taking a couple of days off work yippee! I'd love to get my craft groove on but I have a house that needs cleaning and sorting out first! Have done the inside my lounge windows, some washing, the bathroom. so that leaves putting all the washing away, lounge, kitchen, change beds....better get off the computer and do it!

That's the trouble I'd much rather be here hunting for inspiration or off doing a lovely project but life doesn't have much room for that at the mo :O( But I do have some craft commitments in the form of a couple of swaps! I don't how to put their buttons on here yet, but will learn asap! So I have decided to night is the night for my pillowcase to start to get ready to wing its way off to Natasha in Russia. But before I can do that I've got to get through this house first, but one day this Cinderella is going to her craft ball :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment